Anytime we have a get together for a football game (go Cowboys!!) I have to make the one dish I know I can rock! It is always requested and there is nothing BLAND about it. It is Cheesey Buffalo Chicken Dip. I got the recipe years ago on Pinterest. I made it tonight for the Super Bowl. The Hubs is a Broncos fan so the party and my dip were a hit! Here is the recipe and believe me, if you like buffalo chicken wings you will love this dip!
- 1 pound shredded chicken
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Frank’s RedHot sauce
- Tortilla chips (and/or veggies)
- Ranch dressing (just to top)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Add Frank’s Hot sauce to shredded chicken. I use about 1 and 1/2 cup or so because I like it spicy 🌶
- Spread cream cheese into baking dish
- Spread chicken mixture on top of cream cheese.
- Add the shredded cheese
- Top with ranch. (You can really use as much as you want, but I like only a light layer)
- Bake for 20-30 mins until bubbly.
Serve with chips and then be prepared to have to make it for every game day!
***The Hubs note: it is always good!***